(1) scaffolding of ladder type scaffold with single specification steel pipe. It uses only one type of steel pipe, such as fastener scaffolding, and only_48 *3.5 welded steel pipe. 2) scaffolding of various kinds of steel pipe scaffolds with portal type scaffolds. It consists of two or more kinds of steel pipes, such as portal scaffolds. 3) mobile scaffold with steel pipe as the main scaffold. That is to say, scaffolding consisting mainly of steel pipes and supplemented by other shaped steel rods, such as inner scaffolding with trough steel top bracket or base, scaffolding connected with steel plates, etc.
According to the vertical force
(1) force transfer by contact surface friction. That is to say, the cross bar load is supported by the friction reaction after the contact surface at the node is pressed and transmitted to the vertical bar, such as the effect of fastener, and the friction is produced by the positive pressure of the upper tightening bolt.
(2) transfer force by welding seam. Most of the crossbar and vertical pole socket connection is in this way, the portal frame also belongs to this way.
(3) direct pressure transmission. This method is commonly seen in the scaffolding resting on the top of the vertical pole.
(4) the shear force of the pin. That is to say, the pin rod passes through the holes of the vertical connecting plate and the vertical rod to realize the connection and the pin rod is subjected to the shear force on both sides.
There are 3 ways of transferring force between the vertical pole and the upright bar.
(1) bearing transfer force. That is to connect the upper and lower poles, and use connecting rods or socket pipes to ensure a good state of docking.
(2) the shear force of pin rod connected with pin;
(3) the meshing force of the screw connection. That is, the outer thread of the inner tube is engaged with the internal thread of the outer sleeve. The latter two ways of transmission are mostly used to adjust the vertical bar connection with high requirements.
(1) Fixed-distance connection: that is, the fixed-distance setting of the connecting weldments on the rods, the length of the rods and the spacing of the connecting points;
(2) indeterminate spacing connection: that is, the connecting piece is a single unit, which can be clamped on any part of the rod by means of the upper tightening bolt.
By way of operation
(1) insert tight;
(2) tighten bolts.
标签:   脚手架 移动脚手架 梯形脚手架 脚手架厂家