Portal scaffold is one of the most widely used scaffolding in construction scaffolding. Because the main frame is "door", it is called a door or door scaffold, also known as a scaffold or a Longmen rack. The scaffold is mainly composed of main frame, horizontal frame, oblique bracing, foot plate and adjustable base. The portal scaffold was first developed by the United States. It has the characteristics of simple disassembly and assembly, good bearing capacity, safe and reliable use, and develops rapidly. Portal scaffolding is a kind of standardized steel tube scaffolding which is composed of portal frame, interpolation support, connecting rod, hanging-up scaffold or degree frame, locking arm and so on, and then set up degree reinforcement rod, scissors support, sweeping rod, sealing rod, bracket and base, and connected with the main structure of the building by wall connectors. The portal steel pipe scaffold can be used not only as an external scaffold, but also as an internal scaffolding or full scaffolding.
The usefulness of portal scaffolds:
1. for building, hall, bridge, viaduct, tunnel and other formwork supporting roof or flying mold support main frame.
2. for internal and external scaffolding of high-rise buildings.
3. live working platform for mechanical and electrical installations, hull repair and other decoration works.
4. the use of portal scaffolds with simple roof frames can form temporary site dormitories, warehouses or sheds.
5. for temporary viewing stands and stands.
标签:   脚手架 移动脚手架 脚手架厂家 门式脚手架 梯形脚手架